[CLUE-Tech] <OT> gmail

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 08:34:33 MDT 2004

Please do not reply to this mail onlist. This is a one-time
informational post, and I will not respond to it onlist. If anyone
wants to discuss the pros and cons of gmail, start another thread;
otherwise this will die quickly for those who may be offended.

Gmail is a free webmail solution being tested by Google by invitation
only. If you would like an invitation, please send me a request
offlist.

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey