[CLUE-Tech] Samba Workstation?

Sat Sep 4 11:56:32 MDT 2004

One of the nice things about a Windows domain is that any user with a
domain account can log in to any workstation on the domain.  Further, a
user can be terminated on the domain, and will be unable to login to any
workstation on the domain.

Can this be reproduce with a Linux workstation on a Windows domain?

I have an existing Windows-based network infrastructure, and would like
to "seed" the building with Linux boxen, but in order to do so, I will
need some way to centrally manage accounts, and preferably, allow my
users to use their pre-existing accounts.

Where do I start?

Thanks y'all.