[CLUE-Tech] Arch Linux: Thumbs Up!

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:59:21 MDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:55:06 -0600, Matt Gushee <mgushee at havenrock.com> wrote:

[ almost an essay snipped ]

I, for one, agree with you Matt. No one deserves any grief about the
linux distro they choose; hell, I've even learned to tolerate RedHat
users <grin>.

All joking aside, Debian works great for some, not so great for
others, and that's AOK. I use Gentoo because (after the initial
travails) it's simpler to avoid the type of package installation woes
you described.

Two more notes:

1. I'm glad we don't have any of the RMS-type Debian-is-religion types
here locally.
2. Keep us posted about your experience with Arch.

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey