[CLUE-Tech] reverse DNS

William bkimball1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 13:18:05 MDT 2004

You seem to be resisting the whole idea of being required to establish proper RDNS, or looking for
an argument against it.  At this point, I recommend you do some focused research on DNS and
whatever obsticle it is that you are faced with.

As far as "is it now a requirement":  this is nothing new.  Who's requirements are you referring
to?

Incidentally, I never said that RDNS "does" anything.  It is merely a tool that "can" be used to
set up checks.  Please don't make assumptions; just do the research.

--- Angelo Bertolli <angelo at freeshell.org> wrote:

> Even if there is no RDNS, can't you still block based on IP address?  I
> mean is it now a requirement to have RDNS set up?

=====
William Kimball, Jr.
"Programming is an art form that fights back!"  =)