[clue-tech] Fwd: Fix for OE and Outlook Top Posters <OT>

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:26:46 MDT 2005

Collins Richey grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> The text and link says it all. If you're stuck using (uggh!) M$ mail
> for mailing lists, this may help you to observe proper [n]etiquette.

Problem is, it doesn't work with things like Outlook 2003, for example.  I
keep seeing tidbits laying around where it looks like they're trying to
update Quotefix so that it will work with current versions of Outlook, but
to date I've found no such thing...

         --Dave