[clue-tech] Fwd: Fix for OE and Outlook Top Posters <OT>

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sat Apr 9 04:52:46 MDT 2005

Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> maybe... they're hoping MS will have a fit of sanity and incorporate it
> into their software.  After all, they did run Hotmail on BSD for a while ;)

JFTR[1], I believe it was running on BSD when they bought it--and I
think they had planned to switch over to MS software almost immediately,
but found that to be infeasible.

[1] Hey! I made up a new acronym: JFTR--Just For The Record. IASFC[2].

[2] Hey! I made up *another* new acronym: IASFC--I Am Soo F**ing Cool.
     LKTUAN![3]

[3] Hey! I made up ...

--
Matt Gushee