[clue-tech] E17

Peter H. drumvudu at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 19 07:15:39 MDT 2005

Anyone here in town currently running E17? I am in the process of building it
in my spare time and it takes awhile considering the only way to build the
entire thing is to get the tree from CVS and first build all of the libraries
and then the actual binaries. I was just curios as to experiences with it up
to this point if anyone is running it. Plus, I will be at the next meeting
and if you have it on a laptop, I'd love to see what it looks like if I
haven't had the time to finish it by then..../Peter
--
Peter H.
GPG Key ID: 0xCB8F40BD
drumvudu at mindspring.com