[clue-tech] Plutohome - super duper integrated pvr/home automation/phone etc?

WFT Electronics, Gus Salvatore Calabrese wft at frii.com
Thu Aug 4 15:56:09 MDT 2005

Looks awesome Chris
What is your interest ?
Maybe we could exchange support on this.
resume at http://omegadogs.com/resume/gsc_resume.htm
Gus
Augustus Gustavius Salvatore Calabrese 720.222.1309    AGSC
www.omegadogs.com   Denver, CO

Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended as an endorsement of
any kind and any inference of having any verifiable knowledge about
anything referenced above is purely coincidental. ( we hope )

If you are not part of the solution, you are precipitate.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000