[clue-tech] HELP the CRAW at the Aug 20th CLUE Installfest

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:05:22 MDT 2005

On 8/11/05, Gus Salavatore Calabrese <gsc at omegadogs.com> wrote:

> August 20th ( from 10AM to 4PM ) at Devry University
> http://clue.denver.co.us/display.php?node=installfest
>
> Crawford has been a glorious foot-soldier for the install-fests.
> He deserves support.  Come on down for part of the day.

I wish I could, but we'll be on the road to North Carolina taking my
daughter back to college. Fortunately we only have to do the trip one
way. The car is staying in Chapel Hill, and my wife and I will fly
home.

I hope you have a successful fest; see you in November (?).

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write