[clue-tech] HELP the CRAW at the Aug 20th CLUE Installfest

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:28:42 MDT 2005

Gus Salavatore Calabrese wrote:

> August 20th ( from 10AM to 4PM ) at Devry University
> http://clue.denver.co.us/display.php?node=installfest
>
> Crawford has been a glorious foot-soldier for the install-fests.
> He deserves support.  Come on down for part of the day.
> If you don't like where the installfest is being held, help find
> a place with power and space near you.  This is an easy way
> to help the Linux community.

I don't believe I have any plans for that day, so I will try to be there
with Ubuntu CDs for anyone who wants to install Ubuntu - and I will try
to assist anyone who has other distros they want to try.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xonker at gmail.com>

"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books... Men
should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives
and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I
can, and my children will. Boys ought to grow up remembering that."
"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" -- James Stewart