[clue-tech] HELP the CRAW at the Aug 20th CLUE Installfest

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Aug 17 18:26:43 MDT 2005

Gus Salavatore Calabrese wrote:

> August 20th ( from 10AM to 4PM ) at Devry University
> http://clue.denver.co.us/display.php?node=installfest

Well, I'm thinking about going although time is tight.  So here's a
question for the group:

Are there any "newbies" who want to get together and talk about Linux
basics?  I'd be interested in leading a group discussion on things like
how disk drives work, the boot sequence, backups, firewalls, whatever,
aimed at people who don't know anything about that stuff.

So if you think you don't know enough to go to an Installfest, or you
don't have an install or something you want help with, or you don't know
enough to know what you want, maybe you'd like a chance to ask (or hear
others ask) silly questions.

If your interested in a "beginners track" at installfest, drop me a note
off list and if there's any interest I'll be there.