[clue-tech] Anyone else using tripwire?

Ballon, Mike Mike.Ballon at echostar.com
Mon Dec 5 09:49:58 MST 2005

Inode changes have been turned off in the commercial product as TW
watches the permissions and hash as well.  I wouldn't worry about it too
much, just means the location of the file has changed.  The second item
that shows the change in file contents is something you should look at
if you haven't had any changes/updates to the system.