[clue-tech] CLUE jabber server?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Dec 14 21:54:56 MST 2005

Collins Richey wrote:
[...]
> If not Luddite, at least curmudgeon <grin>

No, not at all.  There isn't anything ill-tempered about my post.  But I
don't see any point to fooling with new technology if it doesn't provide
some clear benefit.

[...]
> I'm not sure I would benefit from the spam filtering, since I almost
> never see spam on the CLUE lists. 'course that may be because gmail
> has superb spam filters.

This would benefit the admins who deal with held mail on the lists, not
the users.

What are gmail's false negative/positive rates?  Or is "superb" just
hyperbole?  (Ok, that might be a might curmudgeonly ;-)