[clue-tech] Re: CLUE jabber server?

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:34:53 MST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 1:01 pm, Angelo Bertolli wrote:
> I was sort of under the impression that CLUE having its own jabber
> server would work something like this:
>
> * everyone gets a clue jabber login
> * everyone gets to meet everyone else online
> * you could schedule online meetings now, as needed
>
> I'm not that familiar with the jabber protocol, but maybe it supports a
> common chat area that anyone can join at any time, or at least a way of
> seeing everyone else who is on the same jabber server ?

Angelo,

You described what I had in mind, but didn't write down in my post to start
this thread.  Stay tuned, I'm testing some jabber servers now and we'll work
out the logistics of signing up for accounts on the CLUE-Admin list.

Jeff
--
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
        - Albert Einstein