[clue-tech] CLUE jabber server?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Dec 17 11:45:34 MST 2005

David L. Anselmi wrote:
[...]
> So can anyone give me a specific, detailed example of how IM (or IRC)
> make your lives better?  Or is it just a "my friends use it so that's
> the easy way to reach them" thing (s/friends/co-workers/).

Thanks to everyone who answered.  I appreciate the insight you've given
me.  I'm not sure there's anyone on IM that I care to message, but I
might try it anyway (live dangerous, that's what I always say ;-)

Does CLUE need to set this up though?  There seem to be many servers
already available[0].  Why not just use one of those?

Dave

[0] Including Google Talk (and everyone knows that if Google does it,
it's superb--don't all you gmail drones want something integrated?)