[clue-tech] Dual-Layer DVD Burner for Linux

Kiawud kiawud at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:37:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:16:59 -0500 (EST), rknechte at starband.net
<rknechte at starband.net> wrote:

> I would say check the drive compatability list for PRODvd (CDRtools) but
> looks like The home page is gone now.
>
> I have a Plextor DVD burner and SuSE 8.2 will only recognize it as a CD-RW.

Thanks for the feedback.  Of course, this brings up another question.
Aside from having cdrecord (via the cdrtools package), does anyone
know what other packages I will need to burn DVD's?

As I mentioned previously, I'm using Gentoo, but I can probably equate
various rpm/tgz packages to the appropriate Gentoo package.

Thanks again,

-Hani