[clue-tech] Dual-Layer DVD Burner for Linux

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:43:24 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:37:26 -0700, Kiawud <kiawud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback.  Of course, this brings up another question.
> Aside from having cdrecord (via the cdrtools package), does anyone
> know what other packages I will need to burn DVD's?

This was a while back, but I wrote a piece for UnixReview.com on DVD
burning. I hope it's helpful:

http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=9083/ur0403i/

I don't cover dual-layer specifically, but I think growisofs will be useful.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"