[clue-tech] Nvu Web Page Design app to compete with Front Page

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Sat Feb 19 09:28:08 MST 2005

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Has anyone used this app yet?
>
> http://www.nvu.com/index.html
>
> It's being sponsored by Linspire and works with Mac, Linux, and
> Windows.  Any takers on how good it is?

Yeah, it's based on Mozilla composer.  It's basically composer with a
directory tree for uploading/downloading files (sort of like
Dreamweaver).  Unfortunately it's composing abilities, interface, and
quirkiness are exactly like Mozilla composer.  I sent them some feedback
about this, but AFAIK it's not there yet.

Angelo