[clue-tech] Ices

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jan 4 07:41:35 MST 2005

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
> I've posted to the Iceast mailing list but it doesn't look very active, so
> I'm asking here. My ices config.xml is causing ices to segmentation fault,
> can anyone fix it while telling me what I was doing wrong? Thanks.

So could you post the error you get?  Why do you think it's your config
causing it (i.e., a bug in the config file parse code) rather than
something else?

[...]
>         </metadata>
>          Input
>         <instance>

I don't know anything about this, but notice that most of your data in
contained in open/close tags, except this Input line.  (Well,
technically it may be the data for <stream> but it looks odd anyway.)