[clue-tech] trouble installing Suse

Chris N. Brown katanacb at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 17:45:19 MST 2005

Where is the installation failing at, and what version of SuSE are you using?
Does the system boot at all from the CD, how far does it get in the hardware
detection phase, and where does it fail?  The hardware combo below seems
fairly standard so curious as to where the 'installation fail' message comes
up.

--cnb

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 18:08, John S Brigham's keyboard was compelled to
write: