[clue-tech] Granite Canyon DNS?

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:18:03 MST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:58:34 -0700 (MST), Jim Ockers <ockers at ockers.net> wrote:

> Why are you complaining about the customer service of a free DNS
> provider anyway??  Maybe it's obvious to me and not to you, so I
> guess I have to ask why you expect them to provide you with
> timely customer service when you aren't paying them anything...

Man, am I glad that I'm not the only person thinking that.

I think Granite Canyon is an example of a service that someone thought
"hey, I'll be nice and do this," and they've lost their zest for doing
so or found it too expensive.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"