[clue-tech] Granite Canyon DNS?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:28:36 MST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:07:11 -0700, JD. Brown <brownstixzz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed January 12 2005 10:12, Angelo Bertolli wrote:
> > >Yeah, I agree. You have a legitimate question, and I'm not sure why
> > >all the kibitzers reacted as though someone had peed on their
> > >cornflakes.
> >
> > You know, I really didn't need that image in my head.  Now I can't get
> > it out.  Yuck.
>
> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'm sorry, I have to ask? What in the heck is a "kibitzer"???

Google: kibitz definition

---

Definitions of Kibitz on the Web:

    (v.) Meddle: We like to kibitz about everyone's affairs.
    www.infoplease.com/spot/yiddish1.html

    A comment during the game or during analysis afterward, within the
hearing of the players. Refers most often to spectators. One who
kibitzes (called a "kibitzer") during the play of the game can be, at
the request of the players or by ruling of the Tournament Director,
removed from the playing hall.
    www.geocities.com/allentownchess/terms.html

    make unwanted and intrusive comments
    www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn

---

Probably as stronger term than what I intended, but OTOH effective,
since what I wanted to emphasize was the fact that (most) everyone
jumped in to nitpick about side issues rather than to answer the
question.

--
 Collins