[clue-tech] SuSE 9.2 free from Novell

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:20:31 MST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:29:11 -0700 (MST), Chris Schock
<black at clapthreetimes.com> wrote:
> To get 9.1 I had to google for a torrent that offered it, and I don't
> believe it was from Suse. A situation like that is ripe for unofficial
> distributions containing trojans and rootkits.

A .torrent for 9.2 would be a very good idea (not to mention, save
SUSE money...).

Maybe they're afraid of the MPAA... (kidding.)

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"