[clue-tech] Qwest Choice Internet Basic (DSL) Gotcha - bridge mode not supported?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Mon Jul 18 08:58:15 MDT 2005

I'm not trying to hijack the thread but I thought I'd ask since Qwest,
and Actiontec were mentioned. Has anybody figured out a way to get
around the Actiontec's locking up after some period of time and
requiring a power-cycle?

I've installed these horribly buggy Actiontec's (even Qwest has admitted
they are junk) for about five different people and everybody has
experienced a lockup at some point and in my case it can happen every
few days. I haven't been able to tell if its the amt of usage or lack of
usage or....

Thanks for any insight!

Chris