[clue-tech] The Goal

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 06:06:56 MDT 2005

Still here.

Got the outline and several of the lessons done.  Was piloting the course with three students.

There were some glitches in the pilot, and was working those out.  However, the school ran into financial problems and my teaching position was eliminated.

Now the logic course is intact but inactive for the moment.  I can use it on private tutoring assignments anyway.  Right now I'm mainly concentrating on doing private tutoring in several subjects, including Logic.  In fact today I'm in Denver on such an assignment with an adult student.