[clue-tech] Test message <OT>

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jul 22 11:53:06 MDT 2005

William wrote:
 > --- Rita Gibson wrote:
 >
 >>I think everyone is busy here in the dog days of summer!
 >

 > "Busy" is an understatement. "Swamped" is more like it.  :)  Have you
ever tried to expand a
 > 2-server e-mail handling solution to a 4-server solution (on very
limited hardware) using:

Sounds like fun.  At least it's better than fighting with BMC Patrol
3.4(!) on Slowaris 8.  ;-)

"How I spent my Summer..."

;-)

(Yes, BMC's on version 9 nowadays... don't ask why I'm stuck with 3.4 -
it might give me good reason to inflict injuries upon myself.  Meh.)

"mon" would do a better job than this garbage software... (no, I am not
allowed to use it... or anything else...) and mon's not exactly uhh,
complex.

Nagios would make me a real happy camper right about now too...

Nate