[clue-tech] Linksys WRT54G Wireless

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jul 22 14:33:10 MDT 2005

I have a linksys WRT54G here at home now, and I already have a DHCP
server on my network.... so I wanted to have my laptop setup to use it
as an access point, NOT a router.  Out of the box, it's a DHCP server
and router, etc.  But I already have a cisco 678 doing all that - all I
need is a wireless access point and a dummy hub so I can plug my
computers in the back and let it provide me access to my 678.  Is this
possible with the WRT54G? If so, how do I do this??