[clue-tech] logwatch; courier service scripts?

William Kimball Jr. wlist-clue at kimballstuff.com
Wed Jul 27 10:12:49 MDT 2005

List,

I have finally completed the installation and initial configuration of
my four-server e-mail handling system on CentOS 4 with limited hardware
(yay!).  All is in place and working and I'm handling mail for several
domains already.  I'm working on minor details and configuration tweaks
before I call the job done.

I'm accustomed to tweaking logwatch service scripts -- I've always had
to custom tailor the postfix scripts on new boxes and typically after
upgrades.  However, I have no interest in authoring a whole new script
when I'm sure an adequate script must already exist somewhere.

I need service scripts for courier imapd and pop3d.  I installed the
courier components from source, so I didn't have the luxury of RPMs to
provide these scripts.  I have Googled for these for three days straight
and found nothing of this sort; only discussions of problems with the
default scripts and ways people fixed them, but no down-loadable source
for the entire base scripts.

If you have them, please send me copies!  If you know where I can find
them, please send the URL.  :)

Thanks!!

PS:  I've changed my e-mail address for this list.

--
William Kimball, Jr.
"Programming is an art form that fights back!"  =)