[clue-tech] Presentation on Ubunto/Debian?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:44:42 MDT 2005

On 6/1/05, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:
> Collins Richey wrote:
>

> No other machines around here any faster at the moment or I might try
> out distcc... I've been too cheap to buy any faster machines in a while,
> ever since I had to move the "good desktop machine" (Athlon 2500) into
> the mailserver's job because spamassassin was crushing the other box
> completely.

My solution to needing a fast machine for spam handling is simple: let
google do it! Since I opened my mail account on gmail a year ago, I've
forgotten about worrying about spam or email systems in general. They
trap it all with a spam tag (a few false positives and negatives), and
I whack it with a couple of keystrokes when I feel like it. Eat your
heart out <grin>.

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but