[clue-tech] find a lost wireless router?

skipworthy skipworthy at realivetech.com
Fri Jun 3 16:20:38 MDT 2005

Thanks for all the suggestions...most of them I already tried...

I tried Jim's idea, and that is pretty useful and cool...couldn't find
my WAP that way ( the mac didnt show up in arp, but there are a number
of 'anonymous' entries there)

I didn't have a chance to attach to it physically because that would
require taking it out of service, and that would interrupt work, which
is a no-no in this case...so I'll try it over the weekend, I guess.

thanks again