[clue-tech] interesting computer case

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:55:03 MDT 2005

On 6/13/05, Peter Motykowski <peter at motyka.org> wrote:

> Venting may be an option since I live in a '50s ranch style single story
> home.  I could probably install a fan that would channel heat up into
> the attic.

Not that you don't already know this, but basement seems like a better
idea.  1950's construction should have a crawlspace and while it's not
fun to get down in the typical spiders-trash-asbestos basement, the
attic on a hot day in the summer is probably at 130+ FDeg which is hot
enough to kill the box on it's own.  The basement would probably be at
50 or so on that same day.

Greg