[clue-tech] clue mail server [postfix]: some messages delivered - others queued indefinitely

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:12:39 MDT 2005

Hey Jeff,

On 6/18/05, Jeff Cann <j.cann at comcast.net> wrote:
> I've looked at a number of the FAQs on the postfix web site and
> several threads on this topic.  I'm stumped because our problem does
> not seem to match others.
>
> The problem:
> Some internet mail is delivered, other internet mail is queued indefinitely.

Question: Have you tried telnetting to the problem mail server on port
25 and sending mail manually from the server? See if you get any
errors directly from that server when trying to send mail to one of
the users or if it goes through. At least that way, you could rule out
problems with the receiving server.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"