[clue-tech] clue mail server [postfix]: some messages delivered - others queued indefinitely

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Jun 19 08:42:55 MDT 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:51:18 -0600
Jeff Cann wrote:

> I've looked at a number of the FAQs on the postfix web site and
> several threads on this topic.  I'm stumped because our problem does
> not seem to match others.
>
> The problem:
> Some internet mail is delivered, other internet mail is queued
> indefinitely.
>
> What happened to cause it:
> We moved our mail server from one ISP to another.

Just thought I'd toss in Jeff's messages to the postfix users mailing
list, where, so far, replies are pointing to a networking problem.
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2005-06/1637.html

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E