[clue-tech] Mirrored Drives w/grub AS4

Ballon, Mike Mike.Ballon at echostar.com
Tue Jun 21 10:13:10 MDT 2005

No, I created the software mirrored set the same way I've been doing
it...maybe 20-22 installs with no problems.  I tried AS4 and no matter what
I did the system would not boot using a mirrored set for /, /boot did not
have a separate point.  Again, after 10 failed installs with AS4 I dl'ed
core4 and it installed flawless on the first attempt.  I sent RH an e-mail
with my findings and steps used to trouble-shoot.