[clue-tech] Xen in production?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:11:11 MDT 2005

Hey all,

I'm writing about Xen for this week's LWN, and I've been testing it and
so forth - but I thought I'd ping the group and see if anyone is
actually using it in production, and has any thoughts on it. I'm
thinking about using Xen for some production work as well, so any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xonker at gmail.com>

"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books... Men
should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives
and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I
can, and my children will. Boys ought to grow up remembering that."
"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" -- James Stewart