[clue-tech] DSL ISP recommendations

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Jun 27 22:13:37 MDT 2005

Jeff Cann wrote:

> I'm thinking that I need to switch to DSL so I can run a port 80 web server
> without having constant interruptions by comcast.  Anyone have
> recommendations for Denver area DSL ISPs?  I need a static IP, RDNS, and the
> ability to add DNS CNAME records easily (e.g., through a web site).

I've had DSL service with foreThought.net for about 4 years, and have
always been very pleased with them. I don't know if they can meet all
your requirements, but I have always found their salespeople to be very
professional in handling questions: when they don't know the answer,
they either find out for you or connect you with a tech in a timely
manner and with none of the runaround you get at most big shops.

(if you visit their Web site, make sure you spell it right, since
there's an XML consulting company and a mortuary, both with very similar
names)

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA