[clue-tech] list netiquette

J j7s12b at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 18:52:43 MST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 09:34, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Just a side noite here -- Blackberries top-post and don't allow trimming or
> easy bottom-posting that I can figure out... You can remove the text of the
> original post... That's about as close as you can get to sanity.

Maybe this is a good time to share some tips that make it easy to
follow list netiquette using OSS.

For those of you using Kmail, when replying to a post simply highlight the
portion of the message you wish to respond to and hit "Reply". Only the text
you highlighted will appear in your reply. Everything else will be removed.

I like that.