[clue-tech] list netiquette

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Mar 11 08:34:16 MST 2005

Just a side noite here -- Blackberries top-post and don't allow trimming or easy bottom-posting that I can figure out... You can remove the text of the original post... That's about as close as you can get to sanity.

Hopefully I will get some time to write up a full review of my Blackberry experiences as an article on my website, but to sum it up... "Cool device that gets real close to greatness but has some extremely annoying things it does that could easily be fixed in software".

Nate
--
Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com - WY0X