[clue-tech] Cheap Dell server box

Richard Knechtel rknechte at starband.net
Mon Mar 14 19:18:30 MST 2005

The ones we have gotten from Dell were Maxtor and Segate drives.  When I
saw they were Maxtor's  I knew why. I have bought maxtor drives for at home
(EIDE) and they were pretty crappy. They used to be pretty good drives at
one time. I still have a 340 Meg Maxtor SCSI drive that I bought in 1988
and it is still kicking.