[clue-tech] revolution OS screening, YAVO

skipworthy skipworthy at realivetech.com
Wed Mar 16 20:50:51 MST 2005

Cluebies- I have two announcements...

1- Revolution OS will be screened thursday night at the Mercury cafe, as
part of the ARGUS fest weekly film series. I think it would be GREAT if
we could get some folks there that actually know what all this is about,
so I'm hoping some other clubies come down.  Argus screens films around
the metro area that deal with human rights and alternative media topics
( more info on argus at www.argusfest.org).  The movie is at 7, and
there is a suggested donation of $5 (which helps support the film
series) but there's no pressure. There's usually a discussion after, and
info and representatives from a few organizations.
2- I'm doing a project with the (brand new) Colorado Indymedia Center.
We're trying to build a center for independent journalists and people
interested in alternative news media to write, post stories, read
stories and gather to share resources. A huge part of this will be an
internet lab, which we are building from scratch. I need help gathering
equipment, building machines and sorting parts. contact me off-list if
you're interested.

Thanks !

Glen
glen-dot-newell-at-realivetech.com