[clue-tech] Toshiba laptop Memory

John Hamilton jham01 at sanoke.com
Fri Mar 18 09:34:17 MST 2005

Hate to tell you this Peter but you could have saved yourself some
money. You can download the specs for free from Toshiba. Here's the URL:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_modelLanding.jsp?ProductMenu_0=Portables&ProductMenu_1=Tecra&ProductMenu_2=1073769797&x=20&y=11&BV_SessionID=%40%40%40%400386202319.1111163261%40%40%40%40&BV_EngineID=ccchaddeeefllmjcgfkceghdgngdgmn.0&moid=1073769797&smoid=true&ct=MH&ListType=Model

My two cents. Always put in as much memory as you can afford. Once the
OS starts swapping, the performance goes way down.

Regards,

John Hamilton