[clue-tech] Intersting review on Arch Linux

Warren warren at guano.org
Thu Mar 24 10:41:55 MST 2005

Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

 > http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10047
 > Wasn't it Match who is tracking Arch Linux?

Interesting "review" on Red Hat, CentOS, and Collins Richey [ :) ] :

http://news.com.com/2102-7344_3-5632434.html?tag=st.util.print

"I don't pay for Linux, and I have absolutely no need for a Red
Hat-style subscription (for) support," said Collins Richey, a Denver
Linux enthusiast who uses CentOS on his personal computers to keep them
compatible with work machines. "I'm considering recommending CentOS for
limited use as a trial project...at work."

--

 </W>