[clue-tech] Hotplug scripts and usermaps

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu Mar 24 13:47:48 MST 2005

Chuck Downing wrote:
> Matt Gushee wrote:
>
>> I seem to have a USB hotplugging problem.
>>
>> bla bla bla
 >>
>> Anybody have a clue how I can fix this?
>
> Have you discovered the mailing list a jpilot.org?

Well, there's a mailing list for just about everything these days. And I
may join the JPilot list at some point. But, as I mentioned earlier, the
immediate issue is that my hotplug daemon simply refuses to start. Seems
to me that's more of a Linux issue than a JPilot issue, and this is a
pretty good list for Linux issues.

I appreciate the thought, though.

--
Matt Gushee