[clue-tech] ASK, procmail, forward with postfix + virt users

Rich Whitaker rich.whitaker at samsungcontact.com
Wed May 4 08:29:00 MDT 2005

Dan,
We use almost the exact same setup as you do.  And we too were running into
the same problem.  However in the past two weeks, I have upgraded Amavisd
and Spamassassin (SA twice actually) and that cured our problem.  Have you
tried doing this?  Sine doing so, we are back down to an acceptable ration
of unfiltered SPAM at about 2%.  You might also consider adding the Razor
client into your mix.  It's easy, well documented and very effective.

I tried ASK once but decided it was a bit of a kluge. We found that even
though real senders replied to the ASK message, they were still asked to
respond again and again.  In my opinion, ASK is not ready for Prime Time,
not to mention it is too obstructive for us as Samsung.

Hope I've been of some help.

-- Rich

Rich Whitaker
Product Manager