[clue-tech] gimp question

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:53:41 MDT 2005

On 5/18/05, Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:

> Whoa!  That is totally cool for photo albums.  It also appears that my screen
> shots are clearer.  I'll try to integrate the thumbs again and compare the
> results.

I'm not trying to thread-hijack here, but if you want "totally cool
photo albums" you should try out gallery.  http://gallery.menalto.com/

I've been using gallery for about a year now (as a module inside of
postnuke) and I absolutely love it.  It has so many useful features
and just when you say..."it needs XYZ" you search for XYZ and find it.
 My favorite features are the stats that were added in 1.5 and the
Gallery Remote application (java based) which runs on your desktop and
manages your galleries like uploading photos in a power-user/batch
manner.

Greg