[clue-tech] gimp question

Peter H. drumvudu at mindspring.com
Thu May 19 08:54:54 MDT 2005

Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using gallery for about a year now (as a module inside of
> postnuke) and I absolutely love it.  It has so many useful features
> and just when you say..."it needs XYZ" you search for XYZ and find it.
>  My favorite features are the stats that were added in 1.5 and the
> Gallery Remote application (java based) which runs on your desktop and
> manages your galleries like uploading photos in a power-user/batch
> manner.
>
> Greg

Greg, I hadn't been aware of Gallery yet. You are right, that is a cool app.
My main point about the konq option was just that it is always "right there",
I mean, you don't even need to open a new window or application. It certainly
isn't feature rich like this "gallery" app. I will be using it though...Very
cool...//Peter

Peter H.
GPG Key ID: 0xCB8F40BD
drumvudu at mindspring.com