[clue-tech] intelpro/wireless

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:50:10 MDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Yuko Jonah <spidna at gmail.com> wrote:
> is any out there who can configure intelpro/wireless on a laptop.
> running centos4. don't know where to start been researching this still
> cannot figure out. if you know what to do can you help.
> --

I second the motion. It would be really great if we developed some
really concise howtos. I've done a fair amount of googling, and most
of the howtos are long winded and take you to the 90% level, but most
seem to have the 10% missing that leads to success. In my case I have
an HP ze4630us laptop that does WEP just fine for WinXP, but I haven't
made the connection yet on linux.

I have the ndiswrapper-utils installed, but I can't find the freely
available windows drivers, or for that matter where to dig out the
driver on my WinXP system.

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but