[clue-tech] Ubuntu experiences good and bad

Adam bultman adamb at glaven.org
Tue Nov 1 14:46:56 MST 2005

I've snipped all context because this post relates directly to earlier
in the thread, and I don't have those emails anymore.

I've upgraded three ubuntu boxes: A workstation, a laptop, and a server.
Laptop and server upgrades were flawless; just a lot of time spent
downloading debs and installing. Workstation went a bit differently -
it's a 64bit box, and it didn't jive with the new kernels - SCSI errors,
can't get past probing my 29160.

Ubuntu's upgrades are occasionally bumpy, but I've got pretty good
results from upgrading 32 bit machines.

Adam