[clue-tech] Is k3b (was:gcombust) worth using?

Mon Nov 7 23:31:50 MST 2005

Hev ya tried k3b in SUSE?  It's built right in, so it's easy++.  SUSE
10.0 friggin' ~rocks~, by the way...  My kids love it.  I love it.  The
cats love it.  OK the cats doesn't ~really~ care, but the kids and I are
totally jazzed.  Evan, in particular, loves that they packed in SuperTux
and about a million other games.  www.opensuse.org