[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:26:24 MST 2005

On 11/21/05, Dennis J Perkins <dperkins at frii.com> wrote:
> How long do we intend to meet?
>
> On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 15:40 -0700, David L. Willson wrote:
> > I think it's time to nail it down, so to speak.  Here's what I'm willing to do:
> >
> > I am willing to host a meeting every other week.  We can alternate between Thursday
> > and Saturday, if you like.  The Thursday meetings would have to be at my office,
> > downtown, and the Saturday meetings would have to be at my home, in the basement, near
> > Littleton.  To put it simply, that is where I happen to be on those days, and I'll be
> > darned if I'm going to drive somewhere to facilitate a meeting.
> >
> > I might suggest that we start by meeting this Saturday at my place at 11:30AM.
> > Normally, we can go earlier, but I have an appointment at 10:30AM this week.

I'm certainly willing to meet anywhere South/Wouthwest on Saturdays. I
though we seemed to have reached a tacit agreement that at least one
meeting would be a South/Southwest endeavor and that fans of downtown
were welcome to organize something on their own?

Not to disparage your offer, David, but I'm just not interested in downtown.

Also, there are one or more folks who can't attend weekday evenings,
so I would prefer to keep this venue open for those folks on
Saturdays.

One person (Jed?) requestetdinformation about making rpms. I could
bring a brief presentation aobut what I know about creating binary
(rather than source) rpms as an opening salvo.

==>
===> Speak up you other interested parites. <===
==>

One option would be to take up David's offer for the first meeting and
then to work out the mechanics of what and when.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write